HARO stands for HelpAReporterOut.com, founded by Peter Shankman. In under a year, HARO has become the de-facto standard for thousands of journalists looking for sources on deadline, offering them more than 125,000 sources (that would be you) around the world looking to be quoted in the media.
The free subscription provides three emails per day containing queries by journalists. Here’s an excerpted sample from a recent HARO email, which also contains other categories, such as Life Style, Travel, Education, Entertainment & Media, and more.
********* INDEX ***********
Biotech and Healthcare
1) protecting your veins in middle age and beyond (national women’s magazine)
Business and Finance
2) Benchmarking (HVAC publication)
3) Help A Reporter Answer Questions About Bank Information (Credit Union Times)
4) Online Bill Pay (CBS13 News)
5) Independent Contractors (NY Daily News)
6) future of advertising (austrian business media)
7) Speaker on WordPress themes customization (Event / panel)
8) Looking to Interview Founders of Startups (Marketing By Deepak Blog)
9) Challenging Top Sales Performers (Vows Magazine)
Click HERE for more information how to best utilize HARO to build your company.