Need to get away for a few days? I do. Seriously.
I found the perfect place to go for this stage in my life, now that I’m 60. Women at Woodstock, a life inspiring retreat for women 50 and over. It’s not a traditional conference, rather a very personal experience for every participant – presenter and guest alike.
Hey, 50 is the new 18. We can choose and plan what we want to do for the next 25 young years of our lives. Women at Woodstock will give us the tools to do that.
At our age, it’s hard to find a conference on any topic, be it business, beauty, or spiritual development, that speaks to our level of life experience and outlook . We baby boomers are embracing the grace, wisdom, and strength from our ‘first 50′ and want to create the next 25 years that satisfies our wants and desires – different from women in their 30’s or 40’s.
What if you could be inspired and empowered to actually:
- Write the novel you’ve carried in your head for 20 years
- Launch the business you’ve always dreamed of
- Find studio space and really create your art
- Put your fashion designs to paper
- Find a manufacturer, and turn out your inaugural clothing line
- Try acting
- Seek a new spiritual community
- Leave the committees and commitments that have grown stale
- Move out of town, or out of the country
- Become more fit
- Sell your company and move to something more meaningful
It’s coming up in a month or so – Go for it girlfriend, you deserve this! Go yourself or grab a friend. What a rejuvenating, life-affirming experience this will be!
When: October 7-10th, 2012
Where: The Emerson Resort and Spa
Use this registration link for a $50 discount. It will ask for your referrer’s email address – use email@example.com. (I’m not getting anything for this, not even a toaster. I just want you to have this experience. I know a few of the speakers, this will be so worth it).
About the author
Robin Barr is a business owner, animal lover, information and resources junkie, and a fan of innovation. She's also the inventor of award-winning Cold Sores Begone™, an instant preventative, and Canker Sores Begone™, a healing accelerator. A boomer and ENFP, Robin lives in Mission Viejo, Calif.