- Is it really possible to prevent an embarrassing cold sore?
- Could you be addicted to inconsistent love?
- Unsure how to write a winning sales pitch?
- New RX drugs for chemo & surgery-related nausea, ADHD, anxiety & depression
- Gmail-3 steps to have signature appear under Reply vs end of page
- Nick Vujicic and wife Kanae expecting first child
- Check the background of your Certified Financial Planner here
Search by Keyword
Tag Archives: herpes
That’s the price many sun worshippers pay for a day at the beach or other outdoor fun. A tingling sensation on your lip, and the dread sets in. You know what’s coming – a two week ordeal with a hideous … Continue reading
Dr. Schultz video from Dermtv.com Dr. Schultz suggests an antibiotic, tetracycline. A non-toxic suggestion is Canker Sores Begone™ which appears to heal cankers within hours to a few days provided they’re not triggered by acidic food. He also … Continue reading
Cold sores erupt outside the mouth On the lips, around the mouth, in the nose area, and for some, the face, hands, chest, arms, fingers. Yep, they’re caused by herpes simplex I, a virus that more people than not have … Continue reading