- Is it really possible to prevent an embarrassing cold sore?
- Could you be addicted to inconsistent love?
- Unsure how to write a winning sales pitch?
- New RX drugs for chemo & surgery-related nausea, ADHD, anxiety & depression
- Gmail-3 steps to have signature appear under Reply vs end of page
- Nick Vujicic and wife Kanae expecting first child
- Check the background of your Certified Financial Planner here
Search by Keyword
Tag Archives: herpes simplex
Well, a cold sore isn’t really a ‘pox’, which refers to smallpox during the Elizabethean era, but it feels like it when you have one displayed prominently on your lip or face. Here’s a couple of photos from 2009, Rihanna … Continue reading
When the cluster of blisters appear on the fingers, it’s actually called Herpetic Whitlow, a herpes simplex infection. 60% of herpes whitlow is caused by the same virus as a cold sore, herpes simplex virus I, while 40% are caused … Continue reading
Cold sores erupt outside the mouth On the lips, around the mouth, in the nose area, and for some, the face, hands, chest, arms, fingers. Yep, they’re caused by herpes simplex I, a virus that more people than not have … Continue reading