- Is it really possible to prevent an embarrassing cold sore?
- Could you be addicted to inconsistent love?
- Unsure how to write a winning sales pitch?
- New RX drugs for chemo & surgery-related nausea, ADHD, anxiety & depression
- Gmail-3 steps to have signature appear under Reply vs end of page
- Nick Vujicic and wife Kanae expecting first child
- Check the background of your Certified Financial Planner here
Search by Keyword
Tag Archives: herpes simplex virus I
When the cluster of blisters appear on the fingers, it’s actually called Herpetic Whitlow, a herpes simplex infection. 60% of herpes whitlow is caused by the same virus as a cold sore, herpes simplex virus I, while 40% are caused … Continue reading
Cold sores are common during pregnancy due to hormonal changes and increased levels of stress. When pregnant with an active cold sore, the virus is rarely transmitted to the baby, who is protected by anti-bodies from the mother if she … Continue reading