So one of my dreams came true. I successfully trained Molly to use a pee pad that I keep on my condo balcony. I use toilet paper to pick up the waste and dispose of in the toilet, but where to temporarily store the dirty, smelly pee pads became a challenge. The idea! I purchased a Diaper Genie from Target to keep in a corner of the balcony. It’s been a perfect solution. No odor whatsoever, and easy to bag up and dispose of contents when full. They run about $30.
- Is it really possible to prevent an embarrassing cold sore?
- Could you be addicted to inconsistent love?
- Unsure how to write a winning sales pitch?
- New RX drugs for chemo & surgery-related nausea, ADHD, anxiety & depression
- Gmail-3 steps to have signature appear under Reply vs end of page
- Nick Vujicic and wife Kanae expecting first child
- Check the background of your Certified Financial Planner here
Search by Keyword