Wisdom of the World is one of my favorite sites. They’re all about having a meaningful life. They’ve recently started Radical Resourcefulness Course and are offering what they’re referring to as a ‘bonus session’ that everyone is invited to free of charge.
The guest speaker has done over half a billion dollars worth of Barter trade, and his clients have included some of the icons of American business, including American Express, Hertz, Chrysler, General Motors, Sheraton, DHL, Hilton, etc.
Now, I have to tell you, I’m on Wisdom of the World’s mailing list and I was just sent the announcement about this today. Since the notice is so short, I didn’t want to take time to clarify with them who the speakers will be, but it’s possible they may include David Copperfield, Criss Angel, Penn and Teller, and Neil Patrick Harris – but no promises. Doesn’t matter, Wisdom of the World is a wonderful organization and will put on an amazing one-hour program with information that will help you in your life right now. I’ll be listening in, I can tell you that right now.
The most practical things which can benefit you right away, such as:
- How do you get all the goods and services you need, without any cash?
- How do you use your creativity and resourcefulness to form natural alliances – that not only make what you are doing more impactful, but also more fun & ‘magical’?
- Discover some secrets that are currently known only by about 100 people on the planet (about getting goods and services without cash);
- Identify core gifts/strengths/areas which you have that are under-utilized, and then know what to do about it
- Discover creative options for building relationships and alliances that create “magical’ results – for your life’s purpose and passion.
To participate, they ask that you do two things:
You’ll get a unique phone number and PIN once you register.
Mark your calendar for August 1st, 2010 – at 5:30pm PST
About the author
Robin Barr is a business owner, animal lover, information and resources junkie, and a fan of innovation. She's also the inventor of award-winning Cold Sores Begone™, an instant preventative, and Canker Sores Begone™, a healing accelerator. A boomer and ENFP, Robin lives in Mission Viejo, Calif.